Interviuri cu experti
Interview with Francis Alizer from AFI Company
What is your function and your business sector? I am the manager of AFI since it started in 1993. Our staff includes ten employees, and we work in the industrial supplies sector as well as providing services to the building trade, companies and communities. Who are your clients and suppliers? Our clients are primarily companies from the construction industry and the industrial sector. In both cases, these may be big companies with subsidiaries as well as more local and regional SMEs, or individual tradespeople. Our suppliers are various tools suppliers and makers in Europe. At the moment we use 1094 different suppliers. What are your main assets in face of the competition? Service. We are more focused on service needs and on the solutions we deliver to the client than on the product per se. We try to determine what will best meet the client’s need, we examine the bill of specifications, we check that the request duly corresponds with his needs and we attempt to find a solution satisfactory to everybody. Within your current activity, what is the initiative or launch that you’re the most proud of? Products I develop for the nuclear power industry. These are products used in the transport of TFA equipment. Actually, we’re at the beginning of a deconstruction phase of nuclear power, but one needs to know that this phase will last 150 years and that it involves a lot of trades and business sectors, including ours. How do you keep your customers happy? Fast logistics, a quick reactivity time and stock. We have increased our stock by 35%, and we have also developed a retail website at the same time to make our e-commerce debut. Which complementary services do you propose alongside your products? We propose a range of services and support to the client depending on his specific needs. Thanks to our network, we are able to support clients who sometimes haven’t a lot of representatives, if at all.
Interviu Liviu Dan Drăgan, CEO, TotalSoft
- De curand ati organizat a IX editie a evenimentului Zilele TotalSoft in care ati prezentat comunitatii de clienti noutatile anului din perspectiva produsului, a tehnologiei si pietelor pe care activati. Pe scurt, care sunt acestea.
- TotalSoft a susţinut continuu şi constant industria financiară locală şi europeană prin aplicaţii şi/sau suport nemijlocit. Cum apreciaţi azi colaborarea pe care o aveţi cu aceasta piata si care sunt perspectivele viitoare?
- Ecosistemul, brandul Charisma, este poate cel mai reprezentativ pentru TotalSoft. Cum aţi rezuma, în câteva cuvinte, devenirea şi impunerea acestuia pe plan local şi internaţional?
- Anul viitor, TotalSoft implineste 20 de ani de existenţă. Cu ce ganduri asteptati aceasta aniversare?
- Sunteţi unul dintre cei mai buni cunoscători ai mediului IT de business din România. Care este secretul evolutiei pozitive a unei companii de software şi servicii intr-o perioada economica care afecteaza pe toata lumea ?
The Kompass directory
Thanks to the Kompass directory, you access reliable and frequently updated informations about 10 million companies worldwide. Structured by geographic localization and business sector, this tool proves ideal in helping you to expand your activity. In the service of your marketing plan You wish to establish partnerships, to canvass prospects or to gain new clients ? It’s easy with the Kompass directory. Listing exhaustively all kind of companies, it affords you to segment your target audience thanks to its thematic structure. Reliable and qualified informations The Kompass directory provides you for free qualified and frequently updated datas. For each company, its size, its postal address, one or several phone numbers and details on its activity are conveyed to you. To a supplier, this stands as a precious device to develop its business.