Instructions for using the Audion Heat Sealing Tongs 300mm & 420mm
- Make sure the voltage indicated on the machine is suitable for your mains supply.
- Fix the plug into the mains socket.
- The sealer is now on and a white light will be lit.
- The sealing temperature required will differ depending on which material you will be sealing. We recommend trying a test seal. Set the temperature to the 130 degrees (260F). During the heating cycle the green light will be lit.
- Place the foil between the sealing tongs and compress the jaws for 1-2 seconds. If the seal feels weak or incomplete, increase or decrease the sealing tongs temperature.
- Thinner films may require a lower sealing temperature. Set the control dial to 130 degrees (260F).
- Thicker films may need a higher temperature. Set to 200 degrees (390F).
- Following a couple of test seals it should be easy to determine the appropriate temperature.